Monday, December 3, 2007

my cozy family and extended family weekend.

Saturday 1st dec 2007
Singapore Island Country Club
Cousin Nicole
1300-1730


she spells sexy cute.
awesome view, i've not seen this in many years, thanks to my hectic social schedule. (HAHA)

the view behind me, overlooks Bt Timah Tree top walk or something.


TOWN while waiting for mah signal mates.

nice enough of her to acc me.

SIGNAL BUDDIES
TAKA > HEEREN
1930-2200hrs

xian hong our resident platoon rabbit!

my signals buddaye chris kwok and fugchew chen wee!

THE CLUB!
WORLD AIDS DAY!
SCHOOL UNIFORM THEME!
0030hrs - LATE

world aids day at the club! my secondary school senior Nigel! nyeh, neh wear our sch uni.

my close pal Dommie in his designer school uni *cough cough*

SUNDAY 2nd DEC 2007
Singapore Recreational Club - Bowling Alley
Cousins Reunion!
1730-2130hrs

my crazy bitch of a cousin is back!

my brother too! hugss!!

haha. many ppl don't know this, but i was training to be a professional bowler at one point in my life. i tihnk it was during my p5-sec 2 days, i was training nearly everyday at SICC (my own club) that i was literally equipped like a pro. i went for STBC ten pin leagues and as well as my club's own junior leagues that i even made a proposal to my sec sch to start a bowling club as well . so here's a picture of me and my Ebonite 12.75kg bowling ball. yeah, it's lighter coz i'm a Right-Handed Spinner.

me and shellgirl cousin Michelle.
guess who topped the scoreboards. :) *big smirk*

No comments: