Saturday, December 1, 2007

saturday mornings without a pokemon means ..

i'm seemingly wordless and thoughtless at the moment.

my life's rightfully deemed a facade.

people with many faces and spaces, doing that whole PR thing. it's tiring isn't it?

\\

my paddle's pretty much laying dormant at one corner of my room. gym can only do THAT much to appease my addiktion/cravings for high adrenaline team sports. i miss my good ol tan (albeit with the chui tanlines). i miss random ramblings on the boat with the rest of the team mates. or the bright glare of the sun and the butt abrasions. remember the triangle route? gosh, or rowing all the way to the merlion and getting bukkake-d by it's watery regurgitation? acting like Sports Illustrated models by flicking our hair to each other to get off the water? good times.

\\

met up with godpa (finally!) and his friends yesterday, had very elegant white wine at his house before heading down to the bar and club. sorry to say that at the club and bar, i was officially bored. aside from people shoving drinks down my throat, i can say that the only redeeming factor is that godpa is happy. and to me, that means alot. be it sacrificing time of sleep (after a whole niter cramming in the camp office mind you), or sacrificing friends or money.

\\

my brother's coming back from Australia tonight, imagine, 4 people sharing one toilet that's almost the size of a kid's closet. wonderful.

\\

i wish the sun would perpetually be shining brightly, this gloomy weather that has the potential to turn into a possum pounder on this saturday afternoon would badly affect the itenary planned with my cousin Nicole to swim and tan @ the country club. "the glamorous, the glamorous.. oooo the flowers the flowers"

i don't mind the extravagant lifestyle, but my heart keeps things simple. i tried living a complicated life, doesn't work for me. to love be love, cherishing your loved ones. yada yada, you know the simple-lifestyle tagline. act on it!

\\

world AIDs day! be safe guys. have fun within safe boundaries gives you more time to have fun, twofold, threefold, tenfold perhaps?

\\

other incoherent thoughts should best be left floating around, awaiting to be dissipated. goodbye blog for now, let me enjoy the weekend.

No comments: