Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Post-literary-gorge

so i've officially finished Johann S Lee's book "toknowhereimcomingfrom" within 5 days shows how much i enjoyed viewing his life from a 3rd party perspective. it really touched my heart at some chapters and i was so able to mirror myself in some caustic situations and predicaments he was in.

i've lost my will in cherrybonanza, all i can say is that i'm thankful 2007 is nearing over, which means, i get to move onto a new blog and site medium! just like 2006 made me "abandon" itczitczy.blogspot ..

somehow, i just can't stop thinking about the unhappiness that's within me. the feeling of disappointment or being played out just keeps on replaying in my mind.

i've just finished my gym regime and i'm happy t say that lines are showing. where it is i shan't say, i shall let my results prove it (in a few weeks i hope!)

No comments: