Saturday, October 6, 2007

a friday.

why do most hot people have issues with being loyal and faithful to their other halves? is there some sort of stigma that grows with the good-looks hormone? that they can rage out of control and resist the all-too-significant info that "oh, i have a boyfriend already" or "oh, my boo's in the washroom"

yet, a message just arrived. and i melt. i'm such a fucking softie lar cb.

**

went for a medical review today and i didn't know my problem with my back was at detrimental and bad as this. when i heard the results, i swear, my heart dropped to the soles of my feet. i recall tearing on my way back to company line. it didn't just affect my mood, it could potentially affect the rest of my life. damn .

***


and welcome back mr flooder fan (: it's great to see my fans throwing at me such remarks, coz guess what? wild dogs don't bark at parked cars.

No comments: