Saturday, October 13, 2007

the saturday!

"aiya we're just superficial la"


*


here on a saturday afternoon is somewhat heartwarming, to be alone in my bedroom and just gazing around. i'm glad i finished most of my to-do stuff, like the IBP budgeting (big yay!).


gonna meet uncle Alan soon for some high tea, so whoopie, followed by dinner and drinks with ..

:) it's great to complete my saturday like this, especially after training.

speaking of which, i'm glad i started dragonboating. it's teamwork isn't it? similar to volleyball, and i get healthier.

pity i may have to stop if my condition worsens, but i'm glad CCWA gave me a chance. loves!

i don't really wanna blog much today. i'm just so tired.

PS: i'm a boy and we toy with your feelings. all boys do (: we're adulterous cheap sluts who sleep around even though we're attached.

and it's even more worse if he's boring and sleeps to get to the top. so much for being a himbo.

PSS: if you think i'm talking about myself, i'll leave you to decide. i call 'em like i see 'em

No comments: