Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIFFFFF

the long anticipated weekend is finally here! aside from the trepidation or rather, boredom of guard duty looming over me this sunday, i guess there's always a positive side, and that's halloween next week!

and that well, i guess i found out some stuff about the ex, and how _________ the ex was and how the ex's ex is even more ______. tsk.

well, karma karma karmmmmmma.

okay, slowly letting go of the bitter betty-ness in me. no love lost!

and my poles PILLARS of my life, my loves, i'll be seeing them tomorrow for training, how great can life start to be? almost endless and abundant as long as your mindset is renewed.

well, aside from being holed up in this computer lab doing some tests, i'm almost shaking in the knees on how i can think of things to do within my service time here. like SATs? a private degree maybe? or even A levels!

or learning driving, or learning to lick my elbow.. oh you know the gist.

time to start brainstorming on my own blog or maybe a shared one with mandylicious.

No comments: