Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a conversation.

tim: you there?
G: always.
tim: how have you been?
G: busy, but always here for you.
tim: okay, someone just reminded me of the good things you've done.
G: so i've heard.
tim: okay you hear everything, i keep on forgetting.
G: it's okay.
tim: mmmm, i feel sad.
G: come to me. didnt you always?
tim: yeah, but i kinda digressed for 9 months haven't i.
G: you've been busy.
tim: well, in my defense, so have you.
G: but i always make time for my loved ones.
tim: that's a lot of people
G: always a spot for you
tim: u do know my plans for the weekend right?
G: right when you thought about it, i knew already.
tim: intuition?
G: nah, a quality of mine : sovereign
tim: so i guess you know my urge?
G: to come this saturday? of course.
tim: that's great. u do know that i have no intentions of making this long term for now?
G: i know that.
tim: but can i just come to your house?
G: sure. i'm always open.

No comments: