Monday, September 24, 2007

i wish i didn't have to waste my time addressing this.

okay, i've FINISHED packing for camp already. gosh look at the time.


say goodbye to my goatee

as i get ready for my new unit

and on a very different note. i've this to say only.

love me or hate me it's still an obsession,
love me or hate me that is the question.
if you love me then, FUCK YOU! :)
if you hate me then, FUCK YOU! :P

and if you keep on flooding, it only shows that:

1) you're obsessed with me and can't stop thinking about me non stop day night come rain come shine 24/7

2) you're obsessed with me to start calling me derogatory names so that i shall pay attention to you while you secretly swoon in your own room and prance around saying "OMG ISAAC FINALLY LOVES AND PAYS ATTENTION TO ME OMG OMGOMG *fans self frantically"

3) you've got bad english, coz euu karn speel feor nartz.

and

4) you're my stalker, aye velli baad yin engrish shhhhh-talker.

so if you keep on flooding, sorry man, you are all of the above.

and don't "oh big fuck ar big fuck ar", like hello who asked you to come here in the first place? besides, flooding is so PASSE, don't live in the 1990s.

i hope this is the last time i have to address my stalkers who are madly in love with me, and see how they act out with their expression for love for me with such bad english? it's so sad it's pitiful. i know which organization to put my tax exemptions to, english lessons for the mentally retarded.

see ya guys in a week :)

No comments: