Saturday, September 22, 2007

rambling at 0245. pride and it's greed.

someone explain to me why i always bend over backwards for people?

issit coz i've less pride than most people do? i don't really care about what people think of me (anymore), i aimed lower. that's when failure sets in, i don't feel so disappointed or discouraged.

issit coz i'm/was a Jesus freak? i was raised on principles that would send the Atheist spine tingling. to love others more than loving yourself, to find a need, meet a deed. Care for others like how Jesus cares for me.

issit coz i'm naturally empathic? i want the best for other people, or in real fact, the ones that i love. LOVE. not the ones that i know, but the ones that i love. clear cut line. i have compassion, i hurt when my loved ones are hurt, i cry when my loved ones cry, i celebrate when they celebrate.

issit coz i'm thoughtful? i'm trying my best to comprehend how the other party feels. well, most of the time i'm quite vigilant in discerning emotions, well except those that have an Emotional range of a teaspoon.

maybe i'm just nice. and i like being nice. there, i said it. i LIKE BEING NICE. it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling, it makes me smile to myself.

there's enough Osamas and Saddams in this world to make it so dark and corrupt, we need more care and consideration.

let me start by loving the people around me more. at least those that matter and give a damn about how i feel.

dream big, start small, act now.

No comments: