Sunday, September 2, 2007

Religious(?) Saturdays and Mandy Moments!

this lucky girl got to watch this ...


with me! :) Cinema Europa is frigging 10 bucks excuse me. KNN, at least the seats were comfortable and boy were me and Debbie chuckling throughout some scenes coz they were so nostalgic back when we were at ___. Ahem. and wad a uncanny resemblance on the "main actress" and she-who-shan't-be-named.

afterwards, flew from Vivo down to town to meet up with the karmic twin, gorgeous as ever *sticks tongue out and awaits Mandy's stabbing fork*

me and the twin's boyfriend. JD and my brother's school mate / ex church leader. what a friendster link.


say hello to Geisha. she's bringing sexy back.

*****

one of my life's principles is that i do not ever, EVER test the ones i love. if i love, i love unconditionally.


i give, i give unconditionally.


i don't tell ppl "i was just testing you... you failed"


isn't this just horrible? to not only test people, but to actually admit/confess that you did it? it's like a slap in the face about ethics.


somehow, the people i love. are slowly. diminishing.


do i mind it ? perhaps.


how about the people who love me? i don't know, because i'm not them. but i'm just grateful that they show it.


**


No comments: